Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
Loop connector to shaft is broken.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/2676374657.html

I found this surfing around.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
I'm A South Aussie "M.D.G.".  I Eat, Sleep, Metal Detect., "That's All I Do!", it just revolves around that... just that, that's it., Cause nothing else is as exciting as much as finding that of which can't be found with out one.. so go get one now.... there's definately nothing better than that, that of which is to go and hunt with a Metal Detector (use it, dig it, find it)., And Good Hunting...

I Like Detectors from the... '197Teez', '8Teez' & '9Teez' & Even Having A Nice Pulse Induction Doesn't Go Astray..

Compass Coin Magnum, Mirage PI Custom, 2 Minelab Goldseekers (15000 iC-15000) & a Sovereign, Tesoro Inca ana Radio Shack Micronta 4003.