Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
G'day there mates., I'm an "M.D.G.", I come from a land down under that we call Stralya! (where Vegemite come from)., And there ain't noth'n more Excit'n'...then when You go out on a Great Outback Adventure (in Stralya) with a few of ya Mate's using ya Metal Detector'.

I Use A Mirage PI in Red with  3 Coils by my friend Sven.