Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
Loop connector to shaft is broken.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/2676374657.html

I found this surfing around.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
G'day there., I'm A South Aussie "M.D.G.".  I Survive Only to Eat, Sleep, Metal Detect., And that's my whole life!, it revolves around that, just that, that's it... cause nothing else interest me as much as that, nothing except that, that of which is to do with Metal Detecting (can you dig it?)., Then Good Hunting...

I Like Some Of The Older Vintage Kind!!. '197Teez', '8Teez' & '9Teez' & Even Having A Nice Pulse Induction Doesn't Go Astray..

Compass Coin Magnum, Mirage PI Custom, 2 Minelab Goldseekers (15000 iC-15000) & a Sovereign, Tesoro Inca ana Radio Shack Micronta 4003.