Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
Loop connector to shaft is broken.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/2676374657.html

I found this surfing around.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
G'day there., I'm A South Aussie "M.D.G." & I like to post In between my Metal Detecting where I like to go out on.. nice days, dreary days, just about any days, but not on those to hotta days (I'd rather sit under a Boa Tree licking on a nice cold Vanilla Ice Cream).. I'll dig/probe anywhere there's a good target to be had/found, grasses, dirt, hard gravel, bark, dry/flowing creeks, dry/raging rivers... even if it's Stormy Weather (then I'd rather sit out of it under another Boa tree munching on a hot kangaroo Pie) & if I have to then.. I'll even go as far as into the Deserts/Snow Too (I think by this stage that..., I'd be just taking a reverse Cycle Air Con). Well then., I'll go just about anywhere ("Clause") & Detect it., Cause I'm a Metal Detector Guy & if that's were I have to go find what I want... then that's were I'll go find it..,  Even if it's to go get some Gold (in Wild Weather then just forget it)... because I Am known to be krazzie.

A Mirage PI Custom, 1 in-complete X8T Compass Challenger/Coin Magnum, 3X Minelab's.. 2 Pre-Goldseekers-(15000 iC-15000) & 1 Sovereign, , Tesoro Inca ana Radio Shack Micronta 4003.

I DON'T HATE THE NEW!.., BUT ''I'' MORE FOR THE CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE OLDER VINTAGE KIND!!. '197Teez', '8Teez' & '9Teez' now also into the 2014-teenz.