Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
G'day there mates., I'm an "M.D.G.", I come from a land down under? (what we like to call ''Stralya'' /as in AU)/ Where women glow & men plunder ''the detecting'' & give all our loving finds straight to our women 1st ''the missus''. I live in South Strayla (SA) one of 5 States of Stralya! (A-YOU) & yes, I also eat Vegemite on Toast/in Sanger's (sandwiches)., But, I recon, there ain't noth'n more Excit'n'...then when You go out on a Great Outback Adventure (in Stralya) with a few of ya Mate's using ya Metal Detectors..(Don't leave home without it).

I have owned/used A Compass Challenger X-80 & Coin Magnum, amongst a few other VLF, TR's even a BFO in the past.. but, I Challenged myself to a Change, pointing myself into a New Direction of Detection & so... I began a new Adventure with a PI. It's a ripper of a sweet Red Mirage PI Custom ya know... use it 110% of the time., So then, just get out there an have A Great time hunting out n about.. by ya-self/you could even bring ya Mates along for the ride too.