Quantcast

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

SandMan
Loop connector to shaft is broken.

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/2676374657.html

I found this surfing around.

Re: COMPASS MAGNUM 420 METAL DETECTOR - $65 (HEMET)

Aussie PI-man.
Hi SandMan & howdee, is that coil AU$ or US$ just pondering ?? Hmmm.......! as I'm in OZ as to S.A. I like the idea

Anthony
I'm a South Aussie "M.D.G.".,  There ain't noth'n more Excit'n then when you go out on an Outback Adventure with your Metal Detector (I use it, I find it, I dig it).,  Good hunting..

I'm a reformed Metal Detector Collector Addict!., I only got 2... Compass Coin Magnum (special occasions), Mirage PI Custom (98.9% of the time)., That's it.. I don't need anymore.