Quantcast

Compass Magnum 240

Neo727
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Compass Magnum 240 (Newbie)

Re: Compass Magnum 240

FoilFinder
 You can order a copy of the manual from Keith Wills of broken detector, he is an esteemed member here and a great guy to send your machine for repairs.

http://brokendetector.com/

Joe(Tx) is a nice fellow, he may jump in and give you a few pointers.

Anyways welcome to the forum, the guys here are a great bunch, keep us posted on what you find with that badboy, won't cha!

         FoilFinder
In the ol'frontier's law of the land, deep in the wild, wild west, beware of the man with only one detector...for he most assuredly knows how to use it!

Re: Compass Magnum 240

Joe Ranger
.....NEO...POST SOME PIC'S......I have a Magnum 220 with no meter......I paid more than $30.00 for mine plus I had some minor repair problelms......so you got a very good deal!!.......OK NOW FOR THE DISCRIMINATION DIAL....PT.....IS ABBREVIATED FOR PULL TAB AND.....BC....IS ABBREVIATED FOR  BOTTLE CAP........The best way to set the discriminator is to throw a Nickel on the ground and rotate the discrimination dial till it is eliminated and then back it off just a bid so it comes in loud and clear.....This is a Non-Motion detector so you can go as slow as you want......do not go too fast or you will miss the deeper/weaker targets........if you are not sure of what a deeper target sounds like......make a test garden and bury coins at various depths and when you go over each target .....note the sound given off......deep coins will not sound off very loud at all.......Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: Compass Magnum 240

Neo727
This is what I found at the Thrift Store yesterday.
Compass Magnum 240 (Newbie)

Re: Compass Magnum 240

Joe Ranger
......LOOKS VERY  VERY GOOD TO ME..........JOE