Quantcast

Compass Relic Magnum 7 A Manual

Canuck-luck
I know, this is the saddest excuse for an operator's manual. I would normally have used my scanner to build a PDF file but I just found out that it's not compatible with my new computer OS. Oh well, maybe turn your screen sideways for this one. :P

Compass Relic Magnum 7 A

Re: Compass Relic Magnum 7 A Manual

Philip Williams
Need Manual for the Compass Relic Magnum7 Automatic
Reg

Re: Compass Relic Magnum 7 A Manual

Reg
Here is the information from above in PDF format.  It is still sideways but with the basic Adobe reader can be turned correctly.rotated_view_magnum.pdf

Re: Compass Relic Magnum 7 A Manual

MICHAEL
THANKS FOR THE MANUAL GUYS
BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S MY PRINTER,BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES OUT IT'S PRINTS BLACK ALL OVER THE PAGE
AND YOU CAN NOT READ THE WORDS.ARE THE PAGES ORIGINALLY DARK OR COLOR
I'M TRYING TO TYPE THE WORDING INSTRUCTIONS WITH MICROSOFT WORD,SO THE WORDS ARE CLEAR
THEN PRINTING EACH PAGE.BUT IT'S A LOT OF WORK.I HAVE DONE FOUR PAGES.
AND WHEN I SAW THE LAST POST I WAS HAPPY THAT YOU CAN JUST PRINT OUT THE PAGES.BUT IT'S SO DARK THEY ARE USELESS TO READ.AT LEAST WITH PATIENCE I'LL GET ALL THE PAGES DONE IN CLEAR AND LARGER WORDS.
MAYBE AS I SAID IS MY PRINTER WITH THE COLOR?
Cheers and Thanks