Quantcast

Couple of recent Craigslist deals,

Paul (Ca)
This post was updated on .
Well,  Picked up several metal detectors from Craigslist the past year.  Two of them are a Fisher Gold Bug and an 1991 Tesoro Diablo II Gold Demon detector,  Both in excellent near mint condition.

The Tesoro Diable II Demon operates so smooth and is super sensitivity  In fact first time out picked up a small gold ear-ring stud from a tot-lot....For an early ninties gold nugget detector I think Tesoro had the market cornered with this nugget getter,  And still to this day I bet it'll hold it's own against most top end VLF nugget detectors.

Now for the exciting news,  My Gold Scanner Pros are just as sensitive but detect much deeper and with using the Gold Scanner Pro all-metal feature it's like using a top end nugget detector with target ID.

Those of you that have a GoldScanner Pro,  When possible use the all-metal feature and run the threshold in (AUTO) if your detector allows.  Meaning the preset threshold audio isn't too loud or too soft.

Got so excited using the Tesoro Diable II Demon and then comparing it against the Gold Scanner Pros just had to share,  The GoldScanner pros are just as sensitive but detect much deeper.

Paul (Ca)

Re: Couple of recent Craigslist deals,

Jerry (TX)
This post was updated on .
Nice Pick-ups Paul My best craigslist pick-ups over the last year consist of a mint Eagle I , Garrett Scorpion & Judge 2. Luckily all of them worked.
Don't Look back something might be gaining on you
Satchell Paige

Re: Couple of recent Craigslist deals,

Paul (Ca)
Thanks Jerry, You picked up several good deals as well, Searching the classifies for a metal detector is the same as searching for relics or coin shooting....You never know what you're going to find. Congrats with your neat metal detector finds, You scored big time on those beauties. Thanks again, Paul (Ca)