Quantcast

DepthMaster Products Question

dusty
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DepthMaster Products Question

Melbeta
dusty wrote
Anyone have a list or a site that list all DepthMaster products.
I am not aware of such a site. I do know that several of the DepthMaster products were posted in the past in this forum, so you can do a search here and find what was said on that subject.

Also, I could be wrong, but I believe that the DepthMaster products that were made in the past regarding audio amplifiers that plugged into the metal detector jacks are no longer being made and sold from DepthMaster. Same for the audio amplified headphones.

Now I could be wrong, but that is my current thinking. So if I am wrong, anyone please feel free to correct me.

I sold DepthMaster products for a short time and was not that thrilled with them, so when my initial order of 5 units were sold out, I did not re-order them again.
Melbeta

Re: DepthMaster Products Question

rwdmo
Dusty   If ya got a 80's lost treasure or E&W treasure they should be in it.  there were 5 I believe.

Re: DepthMaster Products Question

Joe Ranger
...I like audio amplifiers...but was Never really thrilled with the DepthMaster......although it eliminated the sharp very loud signals ...it also made all of the signals sound the same .....in other words it made a modulated signal into a non-modulated signal...I prefer to hear the original signal ...not a signal that has been processed.....
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: DepthMaster Products Question

JB(MS)
I had the headphones, think the were called Audio Phones, and the Champion, Blackbird and Gold Rush depth multipliers.  Still have the Gold Rush, it came with small headphones I've probably still got but haven't seen in years.   There was also a DepthMaster Plus, never saw one of those.   If I remember right, the Blackbird had a mono headphone jack and the Champion and Gold Rush had stereo jacks.   I got all of the DepthMaster stuff I had, including the Gold Rush I still have, in trades.  I used the Champion and Gold Rush on the 100 khz Compass TR's and they worked well,.  I also used the Gold Rush on the Shadow X5 most of the time because I didn't like the high frequency audio tone and the Gold Rush lowered the frequency so it gave lower, softer tone.   The headphones I use, TimberWolf Lobo's, has a normal mode and a mode that amplifies weak signals and attenuates loud signals.  It has a switch for toggling between the two modes, and also a toggle switch that allows using them on detectors with stereo or mono jacks.  I got them in the mid 1990's, think I paid around $140 for them, and still like them over any of the others I've tried.