Quantcast

Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

tmanly
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Duggr
Monte Pollock The Sky Diver?

CONTENTS DELETED

Harold,ILL.
Isn't he the one who did nail board test's on you-tube?

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Growdude
I'm sorry to hear about Monte.he help me tremendously when I first started detecting.I was new to the hobby and he took the time to answer all my questions when some were flaming me and telling me just to hunt and get used to my machine. His guidance has always been appreciated. May he find many treasures in his next life.
Compass XP pro 8"and 12"coils .  .IGSL home built 10" COIL. tgsl home built 10"X12"COIL.chance PI home built 12"coils .powerscan pro2 , home.built 3'x3' coil .Arcgeo logger.and discovery treasure baron modular pro hunter/deep hunter  8" coil10" coil and 5.5"and 6x9 coil.teknetics mark 1,8500B,9000A.

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Jeff (ca)
I think there is a little confusion, Monte Pollack is the gentleman that just died,  he frequented the Treasurenet forums,.. Monte Berry is the gentleman that came up with the "nail board test" and frequents the Finds forums, and has his own web site.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Jerry (TX)
So Sorry to hear of Monte's Passing.
We use to chat frequently late at night on Treasurenet chatroom.
He was very well liked and respected.
He will be missed
God Bless his Family and may he Rest in Peace

Jerry

Don't Look back something might be gaining on you
Satchell Paige

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Joe Ranger
Jeff (or) wrote
......I think that there is more confusion.....Monte Pollock and Monty Berry both posted on Treasurenet....there is another Monte that posts on the Finds Forum...to add more to the confusion... at least 2 of these Monte's live in Oklahoma... anyway ....I remember Monte  Pollock....but I think that most are referring to the Monty that uses the caricature of Montgomery Burns from the Simpsons....that  Monty is still alive and still posting .....also the Monte on the Finds Forum is still posting....just trying to sort this out...in my own mind.....STILL IT DOES NOT MATTER.....MONTE POLLOCK WILL BE  MISSED......JOE
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, TESORO: TOLTEC II, BANDIDO, GARRETT: SIDEWINDER, original HUNTER, DEEPSEEKER, GROUNDHOG, GOLD HUNTER, WILSON: ATD, RANGAR.....

Re: Monte Pollock Passed away I just found out

Jeff (ca)
Yep, you are right there Joe, he will be missed. Rest in peace, Monte.