Quantcast

TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY

baydigger
This post was updated on .
Hello Bay Digger here,

The purpose is to catalog Vintage detectors and track the value and talk old times.
DOWN UNDER, OVER THE POND AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR eBay?

VINTAGE DETECTORS IN ALPHABETIC ORDER:

BIG FOURS TIRE METAL DETECTOR,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BIG-FOURS-MAGIC-HAND-ELECTRONIC-INDUSTRIAL-TIRE-METAL-DETECTOR-/200901674519?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2ec6ac4617

BOUNTY HUNTER,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/bounty-hunter-tr550-d-vintage-metal-detector-3-battery-Version-/300870237779?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item460d437e53

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-BOUNTY-HUNTER-TR-550-D-metal-detector-/140923663373?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item20cfb4740d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BOUNTY-HUNTER-VINTAGE-TR-550-D-/190806080483?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2c6cedbbe3

COMPASS,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Compass-The-Judge-1-Automatic-Metal-Detector-Working-/140921740444?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item20cf971c9c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-COMPASS-YUKON-77B-PRO-METAL-DETECTOR-FROM-ESTATE-NICE-/160982046264?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item257b471638

DETECTRON,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DETECTRON-METAL-DETECTOR-MODEL-711-/180691882296?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2a12135138

D-TEX,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-D-TEX-SUPER-COINSHOOTER-METAL-DETECTOR-DISCRIMINATOR-WORKS-LOOKS-GREAT-/121074421607?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item1c30990f67

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-D-TEX-Metal-Detector-/181094010079?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2a2a0b4cdf

FISHER,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-M-SCOPE-GOLD-BUG-PROPECTORS-METAL-DETECTOR-2-COILS-MANUAL-/271165099817?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3f22b30f29
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-M-SCOPE-GEMINI-3-CACHE-FINDER-2-BOX-METAL-DETECTOR-WITH-MANUAL-/281072509578?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item41713a228a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-M-SCOPE-ELECTRONIC-WITCH-METAL-DETECTOR-/251238674151?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3a7efdeee7

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FISHER-M-SCOPE-T-20-METAL-DETECTOR-SEMSIPHONE-SUPEREX-HEADSET-REPAIR-/181024345030?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2a25e44bc6

GARRETT,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-The-Garrett-Master-Hunter-A-D-S-Groundhog-VLF-TR-Auto-Metal-Detector-/251235239274?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3a7ec9856a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-RARE-1960S-GARRETT-ELECTRONICS-THE-ACHIEVER-METAL-DETECTOR-WORKS-GR8-/321079567224?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item4ac1d56378

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Garrett-SEA-HUNTER-XL500-Marine-Pro-PULSE-discriminator-Metal-detector-/300831453021?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item460af3af5d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-1980s-GARRETT-MASTER-HUNTER-7-A-D-S-VLF-DISCRIMINATION-METAL-DETECTOR-/271164672910?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3f22ac8b8e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GARRETT-DEEPSEEKER-METAL-DETECTOR-with-extra-coil-/140923660382?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item20cfb4685e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GARRETT-DISCRIMINATOR-METAL-DETECTOR-FROM-ESTATE-NICE-/160982051994?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item257b472c9a

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-GARRETT-DEEPSEEKER-METAL-DETECTOR-FROM-ESTATE-NICE-/160982049586?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item257b472332

GOLDAK,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1960s-Goldak-Commander-Jr-Model-820-Metal-Locator-/350724009042?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item51a8c7ac52

JETCO,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Jetco-Mustang-Metal-Detector-/330880110022?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item4d09fdcdc6

MISCELLANEOUS,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-6-Army-Man-w-Metal-Detector-Figure-LOOSE-/390452802331?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5ae8ccf31b

TESORO,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tesoro-Inca-Vintage-VLF-Discriminator-Metal-Detector-Collectable-/350728465832?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item51a90bada8

WHITES,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Whites-Coinmaster-Professional-Series-3900-DX-Great-Condition-Works-/221195601985?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item3380490841

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Coinmaster-Metal-Detector-Whites-Electronics-/190806049345?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2c6ced4241

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-WHITES-ELECTRONICS-COINMASTER-METAL-DETECTOR-FROM-ESTATE-NICE-/151003405069?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2328811b0d

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-WHITES-COINMASTER-3900-D-PROFESSIONAL-METAL-DETECTOR-W-HARD-CASE-/140924464993?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item20cfc0af61

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1960s-Whites-Gold-Master-Metal-Detector-GM-S63-/200900873836?pt=US_Metal_Detectors&hash=item2ec6a00e6c

IF YOU DON’T LIKE eBay DON’T LOOK!

Happy digging,
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

dazoff
I know many of those machines some listed may have even come from me.

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

Buddy Compass User
This post was updated on .
Boy,you sure must have a lot of free time on your hands.

I don't need anymore OLD metal detectors.  I do just fine with the VLF Discriminating metal detectors I already own.  A Compass Challenger X-200 and Bounty Hunter Big Bud Pro SE.  Both top of the line units.  Both are rare.  Try finding any of these for sale.

I offer you a challenge...

Most know of Ebay where to look.  Let us know from other sources...

Craigslist
Geebo
Ibid

Or any other source.  Surely your detective powers can result in some finds?

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

Buddy Compass User
baydigger wrote
The purpose is to catalog Vintage detectors and track the value and talk old times.
DOWN UNDER, OVER THE POND AND THE REST OF THE WORLD, WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR eBay?

I even found one for you Buddy, I found this detector for you on your favorite site, EBAY. Do you have the intelligence to use it! Happy digging……

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-EX-1970s-Radio-Shack-Treasure-Finder-Metal-Detector-Toy-w-Box-Works-/251223472160?pt=Vintage_Antique_Toys_US&hash=item3a7e15f820

If that one is too complicated for you try this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GRANDSTAND-1988-Metal-Finder-Electronic-Metal-Detector-Childrens-Vintage-/370772259491?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Games&hash=item5653bfb2a3
MY HEART IS NOT ATTUNED TO THE MERRIMENT OF CHILDREN

I do not waste my time playing with toys.  If you do...more power to you

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

SandMan

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

Rivers Rat

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

BUDDY, you miss the while point! We're not trying to kick up bids on ebay, most of us won't buy on ebay but we like to look. Close to 300 views on this thread, after I posted it last night there were over 100 views within an hour. So what do you think?

Ebay is a wealth of items for sale around the world. What a wonderful resource to see what kind of detectors are out there, what kinds are still working along with rare, oddball and some you haven't seen before not to mention a rare parts machine find.

If you are a member of ebay you can send a message to the person that has a listing and ask them questions or send them a friendly note. They may be a detectorist that would like to join our forum.

Some listings are legit from original owners that are selling their detector, some are finds at yard sales and CL finds, buy low on CL and sell high on ebay and others came from storage lockers.

THAT'S THE AMERICAN WAY, WE'RE FREE TO LOOK AT EBAY IF WE WANT TO!

i'm retired, I do have a lot of time and I do play with "TOYS" EXPENSIVE  TOYS, however I don't accept any challenges, however you seem to put challenges to other members.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO KEEP YOUR COMMUNISTIC VIEWS TO YOURSELF, WE'RE FREE TO LOOK AT EBAY!

Happy eBay surfing!
[...]

Did I say looking at Ebay for metal detectors is a crime?  I did not.  I am an Ebay member.  Are you?  I have over 780 positive feedback responses.

If you love vintage metal detectors so much...why don't you post on the 'Vintage metal detecting' forum?  They could use the traffic.

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

So if you are an eBay member with good feedback what is your beef!

Are you trying to use one upmanship?

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish here.

GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO HARASS!!!!!

Bay Digger..................................
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

I am not harassing anybody.  You are stoking the fire.  Live and let live...

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

Joe Ranger
...I do not really understand all of the commotion ....believe it or Not but the Compass detectors are considered Vintage Metal Detectors.....they are not made anymore and have not been made for a while!!.......Anyway this forum is a lot better than the Vintage Metal Detector Forum....which is basically now just a forum to sell old stuff...nothing wrong with that.. here we like to discuss all kinds of detectors old and new and some inbetween...and we occassionally sell stuff toooooooooo.....Consider Ebay a giant Garage Sale and also consider it as a Giant Library of Reference Materials......
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: TONS OF VINTAGE DETECTORS ON eBAY, EVEN ONE FOR BUDDY

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

OK Buddy I gave you consideration and removed my rude remark to about children's metal detectors on the original post here.