Quantcast

To Paul Ca.

dangeorge
A special thanks to Paul in Ca........For the excellent help with my....77auto legend.....Outstanding detector....and Paul....What more can I say......Thank you....IOU.......dG

Re: To Paul Ca.

Paul (Ca)
You're welcome dG,

Your enjoyment and appreciation of the repair makes me feel good in fact makes me feel GREAT knowing you are happy with the Auto Legend,  Believe me it was a joy you giving me the opportunity to look at the detector.

Thank you for the kind compliment dG,  I truly and deeply enjoy your gift of appreciation.

Thank you,
Paul (Ca)

Re: To Paul Ca.

FoilFinder
Paul, You da MAN!!  That's so cool!  Like I said before Paul's first class all the way! Eh dG?

HH

FoilFinder

In the ol'frontier's law of the land, deep in the wild, wild west, beware of the man with only one detector...for he most assuredly knows how to use it!
Moe

Re: To Paul Ca.

Moe
Yes,I will double what Mark said.  I wish I had a new 4 postition potentiometer for my ailing Whites 4900/SP3.  Power control switch.  On/Off/Sat/Batt test.  One Whites tech identified it as part #358-0010.  He claims they are no longer made.
WORD UP!  I speak my mind when it comes to the older metal detectors.

Re: To Paul Ca.

Paul (Ca)
Thank you Mark and Mike,

Wow. I really appreciate the kind words.  You guys made my day,  Thank you!

It brings great joy knowing dG is pleased with the Auto legend,  You know he has one of the few good working models and boy does it air test fantastic and has super smooth stability to boot!  In fact, its the best working Auto Legend I've ever come across.  Plus,  It's in mint condition.

Mike,  I'll see if I can find that special Whites pot for you.  May have one on an older busted Whites circuit board having a SAT speed,  Now if I can find it will send it to you.

Thanks again for the kind words amigos,
Paul (Ca)