Quantcast

Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

12

Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

Did everyone go to New Mexico?
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
Not me!  I went to Hawaii!

Sad news...  I had to come back home!
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
Hey Arfie!

Did you do any searching there?

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Alaska Bob's Great Treasure Hunt

Guess where I took this photo and win the treasure..........

Clue: not Alaska or anywhere on the North American Continent.........

What's the Treasure?

How about a date with Ric Savages Wife Rita? Ain't she a real Treasure? LOL

Alaska Bob!
I like Vintage Electronics, Classic Cars, Judge Judy, My Guns, Hellboy & my Cat; "Flying Tiger" *** Dislikes:  Thieves, Liars, Drunks, Crazies, Commies & Cat Haters, and not in any Particular Order!

I guess northern china coming up abouts Nepal.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Nope!

Alaska Bob..........

I went to the Big Island, stayed at Kailua-Kona.  No beaches to speak of there.  I did take an old White's Beachcomber with me, but never used it.   Biggest beach I saw on that side of the island was about 100 yards long and not many people.  Mostly, I was being a tourist!

Hey Bob, I'm guessing over the Big Island after a storm, maybe Mauna Kea!

Russia

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
I'm going to take a second guess, Alaska Bob.  It looks a lot like pictures I've seen of Antarctica.

Gee, Jim, you scared me for a minute, I thought you were Alaska Bob giving us the answer!
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
Hey Arfieboy.....You won

Alaska Bob managed to send me an email from the airplane,

*
"I managed to look at the forum but I can't log in or keep connected for more than a couple of minutes, If you could tell Arfie Boy Alaska Bob said he got it right, the photo is the Antarctica, the South Pole and there is no X that marks the spot but the snow must be miles deep. I'll send you more photos when we get to a land base."

We took an Air Qantas 747 flight that specifically fly's over the Antarctica and the South Pole, what the heck a little detour from Sidney down under

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
Cool!  I'm a winner!  I'm a wienner!  I'm a weiner!   Wait...  No! No!  I'm a winner!

Wow! Alaska Bob, I'm impressed!  That probably has to be more impressive than flying over Hawaii's volcanoes!  Although that was pretty impressive, too!  Look forward to seeing more photos Alaska Bob!

Sandman, thanks for passing the message along!  Sounds like Bob is on a big adventure!
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
ArfieBoy wrote
Sandman, thanks for passing the message along!  Sounds like Bob is on a big adventure!

You're right Arfie,... he is doing some globe trotting to be sure.

Now me,.......

right about now I would be in a tug of war with some customs
guy who thinks he can seize my detector as an item of interest.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

SandMan are you dealing with US Customs or another country?

Sounds like you know what to me! They can't do that with a commercially manufactured item that is approved by the FCC as a radio broadcast device with a frequency regulated by the FCC, that's right approved by the US Government!!!!!

Shove that down his throat.....................

It's an item of interest because he won't have to buy one, he'll just steal yours.
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
baydigger wrote
Hello Bay Digger here,

SandMan are you dealing with US Customs or another country?
You ever deal with customs in Rwanda or Czech Republic?

Shove that down his throat.....................
He will shove his foot up my butt

It's an item of interest because he won't have to buy one, he'll just steal yours.
I think you're on to something there.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

Did you buy it on Evil Bay?

Buyers protection claim?

Are they communist over there or just plain thieves?
Hope you don't have too much invested in it.
We'll send my Rambo Brother over there, he'll get it back for you!!!!!

Good luck, keep us posted,
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Congratulations Arfie Boy, you're a winner!
Here is your wiener and the prize!

Good Show

Alaska Bob
I like Vintage Electronics, Classic Cars, Judge Judy, My Guns, Hellboy & my Cat; "Flying Tiger" *** Dislikes:  Thieves, Liars, Drunks, Crazies, Commies & Cat Haters, and not in any Particular Order!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Photo's from way down under, the Antarctic, no Polar Bears there, not much there at all that is living except for a few occasional Scientists.

Alaska Bob

I like Vintage Electronics, Classic Cars, Judge Judy, My Guns, Hellboy & my Cat; "Flying Tiger" *** Dislikes:  Thieves, Liars, Drunks, Crazies, Commies & Cat Haters, and not in any Particular Order!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
baydigger wrote
Are they communist over there or just plain thieves?
Communist, crooked bastards, and thieves.

But I mean that in a nice way.