Quantcast

Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

12

Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

Did everyone go to New Mexico?
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
Not me!  I went to Hawaii!

Sad news...  I had to come back home!
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

SandMan
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Alaska Bob's Great Treasure Hunt

Guess where I took this photo and win the treasure..........

Clue: not Alaska or anywhere on the North American Continent.........

What's the Treasure?

How about a date with Ric Savages Wife Rita? Ain't she a real Treasure? LOL

Alaska Bob!
I like Vintage Electronics, Classic Cars, Judge Judy, My Guns, Hellboy & my Cat; "Flying Tiger" *** Dislikes:  Thieves, Liars, Drunks, Crazies, Commies & Cat Haters, and not in any Particular Order!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Nope!

Alaska Bob..........

I went to the Big Island, stayed at Kailua-Kona.  No beaches to speak of there.  I did take an old White's Beachcomber with me, but never used it.   Biggest beach I saw on that side of the island was about 100 yards long and not many people.  Mostly, I was being a tourist!

Hey Bob, I'm guessing over the Big Island after a storm, maybe Mauna Kea!
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
I'm going to take a second guess, Alaska Bob.  It looks a lot like pictures I've seen of Antarctica.

Gee, Jim, you scared me for a minute, I thought you were Alaska Bob giving us the answer!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

ArfieBoy
Cool!  I'm a winner!  I'm a wienner!  I'm a weiner!   Wait...  No! No!  I'm a winner!

Wow! Alaska Bob, I'm impressed!  That probably has to be more impressive than flying over Hawaii's volcanoes!  Although that was pretty impressive, too!  Look forward to seeing more photos Alaska Bob!

Sandman, thanks for passing the message along!  Sounds like Bob is on a big adventure!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

SandMan are you dealing with US Customs or another country?

Sounds like you know what to me! They can't do that with a commercially manufactured item that is approved by the FCC as a radio broadcast device with a frequency regulated by the FCC, that's right approved by the US Government!!!!!

Shove that down his throat.....................

It's an item of interest because he won't have to buy one, he'll just steal yours.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

baydigger
Hello Bay Digger here,

Did you buy it on Evil Bay?

Buyers protection claim?

Are they communist over there or just plain thieves?
Hope you don't have too much invested in it.
We'll send my Rambo Brother over there, he'll get it back for you!!!!!

Good luck, keep us posted,
Happy Digging  **I'm the Bay Digger ** I dig San Francisco Bay

I use my Compass Yukon 77B pro, 12" Coil ** Whites IDX Pro, Black Max 9.5" Coil ** Whites CM 6000Di Ser 3,  8" & 12" Coils ** Fisher Gold Bug Original Los Banos, 5" X 10" Elliptical Coil ** Bullseye 1 & Bullseye ll ** Digging Tools & Extra Strength Tylenol!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Congratulations Arfie Boy, you're a winner!
Here is your wiener and the prize!

Good Show

Alaska Bob
I like Vintage Electronics, Classic Cars, Judge Judy, My Guns, Hellboy & my Cat; "Flying Tiger" *** Dislikes:  Thieves, Liars, Drunks, Crazies, Commies & Cat Haters, and not in any Particular Order!

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Photo's from way down under, the Antarctic, no Polar Bears there, not much there at all that is living except for a few occasional Scientists.

Thanks, Alaska Bob!  I'll take the weiner, but you can keep the rose!  Great pictures of the bottom side!  Was this a commercial adventure or a private one?
Challenger X-70, Challenger X-80, Challenger X-90, Challenger X-100,  Challenger X-200, Coin Scanner Pro II, Judge 2 Auto

Re: Where is everyone, looking for Forrest Fenn Treasure Chest?

Alaska Bob
Arfie Boy,
Qantas has regular scheduled flights certain times of the year and they also do charters depending on weather. It worked out great for us as we hooked up with the charter for a group from the Aircraft Manufactures Assn. It pays to know someone as the regular flight is very expensive, we were guests from one of the manufactures my buddy knows, he does a lot of business with several of them. They said the regular scheduled flights are up to 8 grand if you want a seat in first class but if you are a peon it starts around a grand. We had great seats in the middle range, you can see we're behind the wing and we had a great view.

I highly recommend this flight, and it was a long one, 10 hours and you will see all of Antarctica from the air. It originates in Sydney.

Alaska Bob