Quantcast

XP pro +

12

XP pro +

dangeorge
Nice XP pro plus (after fire) ....beefed up by Kieth Wills for sale, will post pictures later today........I think I bought it from Jim when his wife got sick. Trying to find my notes on it to help price it........please feel to make an offer...........I will try to price it later today..........Any word on Jim's wife?.........danGeorge

Re: XP pro +

Joe Ranger
..DanGeorge...good to see you posting again...I missed you at the last Texas Treasure Show....Jim has Not posted in about 2 years....He dropped off all of the forums so I really do not know.... but assume that his wife died.....Not sure if you know but Keith has been really sick and has been post surgery and other related recent problems...but they are cranking out the repairs since they hired Keith's father in law to help them out...PULL UP A CHAIR AND STAY AWHILE.....LOL......Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: XP pro +

Leslie(nova scotia)
From the land of the Bluenose.....good to see you back here me bouy!

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Leslie.........Joe....Thanks guys......Joe Ranger......I'll bet thats Joe Tex.........danGeorge

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Joe..........Don't you think it's about time for a picture or an avatar........dG

Re: XP pro +

Joe Ranger
...dG...what for ..you know what I look like !!.....LOL.....Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: XP pro +

SandMan
Hey dangeorge long time no see!

How goes it?

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Thats true..............dG

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Going good Sandman, and yourself?...............dG

Re: XP pro +

Joe Ranger
dG....Can you give Poker Classes??...Some of us would like to rub elbows with your crowd from Las Vegas!!.......LOL.....Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: XP pro +

SandMan
I am hanging in there, just squeezed through a period of 2 1/2 months of no work coming in.

Just when I was down to hanging by one fingernail a couple of ok jobs came in.

I have never seen times as slow as this in my life.
As bad as things are here in California, Nevada has it worse.

My heart goes out to the good people in Nevada, I have always been treated well there.

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Joe Ranger.......I like that...Where did ranger come from?.......True poker has been good to me, yes you can learn to play and win..........dG

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Sandman.......Sad to hear.......I would love to say things will get better........I pray for our Nation,........True Nevada is sad....I live in Nevada part time....The only place the money flows is at the poker tables....the very rich has all of the money, legal or otherwise.......Good luck Sandman, and God bless.......dG

Re: XP pro +

Joe Ranger
..dG...My user name on another forum for years has been Joe Ranger...it came about due to my being on an automotive repair forum and my name was Joe Blazer due to me driving a Chevy Blazer...well when I got a Ford Ranger it was just natureal to change my user name to Joe Ranger...of course..I tell people that it is mainly cause I feel like the Lone Ranger (want to do things in groups but wind up doing things mainly TH'ing by myself)  plus have a lot of ties to the Army (Rangers) in my family....so it was just a good feel and fit.......Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE1, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, XP-350, GOLD SCANNER, RM1,RM6,RM7, MAGNUM 220, 240, 320, 420.... TESORO: GOLDEN SABRE II, SILVER SABRE, ORIGINAL LOBO... GARRETT: SIDEWINDER (BFO), original HUNTER (BFO), DEEPSEEKER, DEEKSEEKER ADS, GROUNDHOG, GROUNDHOG ADS, AT4, AT-PRO, GTP 1350, ORIGINAL SEAHUNTER PULSE INDUCTION.....WILSON: RARE HYBRID DAYTONA II/RANGAR.....MINELAB: SOVEREIGN ELITE, XT 17000

Re: XP pro +

SandMan
Same back at you dangeorge,

I am afraid to say it, but we have lost far too many jobs to overseas.

I do tight tolerance aircraft and aerospace work, even that work has been sent over seas.
(which used to be against the law)

What ever happened to, "If it flies in these skies it has to be domestic"?

I'm here to tell you that there are as many parts from Asia on Boeing planes
as there are on today's Harley Davidsons.

You can't even find a replacement fuel pump, water pump, you name it, for a typical Chevy pick up from GM any more, only parts made in china.

They last about half as long and now cost what the stock factory parts used to.

My Daughter just getting something rolling. She is finding items made here in the USA and offering them for sale.

So far she has found a nice set of wooden bowls made from American Walnut and hand made here in America.

It's a set, one big bowl and several smaller ones.

I raised her to buy domestic, I am very proud of her.

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Joe.........Then it would stand to reason......If you drove a Cadillac........You could be Joe Fleetwood .....dG

Re: XP pro +

dangeorge
Sandman........My hats off to your daugther.....God bless her.........my personal aircraft is a citation X. It's about one year old. When it starts falling apart, I'm told I should not worry about it........I worry about it.....dG

Re: XP pro +

dixiedigger57
well if you  had driven a VW Rabbit, Golf, Beetle, Ram, Mustang, Riviera   ah the possibilities. I belive India has TATA motors--- we wont go there...........
have shovel-will dig  email dixiedigger57 @hotmail.com    Compass XP350, Whites MXT  5.3, 6x10 and 950 Eclipse Coils.  Tesoro Silver Sabre Plus,  ---Whites Bullseye Pinpointer.   and a bunch of digging stuff!

Re: XP pro +

Melbeta
Hey, if you turn today's babies over, and pull the diaper down a  bit, there it is, "Made in China".
Melbeta

Re: XP pro +

downeaster45

  China already has a car on the market in the U.S....it's the new Buick Regal, sold under the GM flag but is designed and built in China. How are you going to put trade sanctions against a country we owe so much money to ? GM heavily invested bailout money in building Chinese auto and auto parts plants, while closing plants here in the U.S. Those massive Chinese loans came at a price boys.  More rice anyone?
12