Quantcast

compass coin scanner pro for sale

pennystock
hi, i have a compass coin scanner pro for sale.....8" coil, not sure if its pre-fire or not...how can i tell? i saw some pics of others and i saw one with a red lettered coil but mines black lettering on the coil, and gold and red stickers on the side........ive never opened up the box to look....ill take some pics and post them maybe later today......i wanted to offer it to those on this forum only first as a courtesy as i know who post on this and other forums as well.....ive seen what they sell for and i know how good they are but i prefer a numeric digital readout and im a teknetics T-2 guy!...ive had this sitting around the closet and i dont even use it.....thanks for looking......

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

Joe Ranger
...PS....a Picture is worth a 1000 words.....I hope you enjoy the newer type detector such as the T-2.........some of us  here would rather have the Coin Scanner or the Gold Scanner......Good Luck.....Joe
COMPASS: COIN MAGNUM, JUDGE 2, XP-PRO, TESORO: TOLTEC II, BANDIDO, GARRETT: SIDEWINDER, original HUNTER, DEEPSEEKER, GROUNDHOG, GOLD HUNTER, WILSON: ATD, RANGAR.....

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

pennystock

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

pennystock
This post was updated on .
 $260 plus actual shipping......USPS.......

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

x200man
You have a pre-fire unit,which is more desirable.  I have one and it's my 'Go-To' metal detector when I head out the door.
I own an F-75 LTD and the cs pro is a lot more quieter in EMI areas.

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

jgreg
My father-in law has a compass gold scanner pro like new just sent back for re-conditioning with 2 coils  we are trying to find out approx .  how much  iti worth ?  We are new to the forum
Thanks  in advance Jim

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

DONALD
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THIS UNIT.

Re: compass coin scanner pro for sale

Joe Ranger
..... Donald...I guess that you did Not Notice the dates......the above Posts are almost a year old...........I doubt that the detector mentioned above is still available.............Joe